Tom T is offering you the chance to win an item of your choice from the fantastic collection of goodies over at ghostandglory.com.
Just listen to Episode 2 of Existential Prang then email email@example.com with your entry to the Existential Prang Pop Quiz and if you are one of the two lucky winners we’ll be in touch!
+ Ts & Cs apply
For ease of reference all of the questions from EP2 are listed here:
1. What TV Show is this record from?
2. In ‘Your Plays Are Numbered’ what song would be the TV theme song to Pete’s life?
3. What track is hidden in this noxious remix?
4. What is the full version of the misunderstood quote “blood is thicker than water”?
5. What track is hidden in this senseless remix?
6. Plant something & take a Picture of it.
7. Where did the name Biffy Clyro come from? (1st guess)
8. Where did the name Biffy Clyro come from? (2nd guess)
9. What country is the first national anthem from?
10. What country is the second national anthem from?
11. In ‘Your Plays Are Numbered’ what question did Ffi answer with ‘Wildfire’ by ‘Seafret’?
12. Alive without breath, as cold as death; Never thirsty, ever drinking, all in mail never clinking. What am I?
13. You can easily touch me, but not see me. You can throw me out, but not away. What am I?
14. What is the title of the very first show on Cotton City Radio?
15. Guess the riff, song number 1:
16. Guess the riff, song number 2:
17. Guess the riff, song number 3:
Good luck and big love,
+ Entries close on 30th June 2019, if there are no successful entries winners will be chosen based on the amount of points they earn, failing that we’ll buy some fresh threads for ourselves!